LB Premarket | ByteDance denies to buy Missfresh, Musk said Tesla may buy back shares
Alibaba and Tencent Music fell more than 2%, and JD.com and Pinduoduo fell nearly 2%. Beke and NetEase fell more than 1%, and Baidu fell nearly 1%. DoorDash rose more than 10 %, FuboTV rose more than 17%, Cloudflare rose 19%, AMC Cinemas fell 10%, Block fell 7.4%, and Lyft rose nearly 8%.
1. Recently, Baidu Apollo's autonomous driving travel service platform "Radish Run" has been approved as a demonstration application qualification for remote driving of intelligent networked vehicles in Wuhan. It will start remote commercial pilot operations in Wuhan Economic Development Zone to provide autonomous driving to the public. Travel service. (Sina)
2. Bank of America: The Bull-Bear Index remains in "extremely bearish" territory. In the most recent week, financial stocks recorded net inflows for the first time since March 2022 ($ 1 billion), and the consumer sector saw its largest inflow in 10 weeks ($1.2 billion).
3. Adidas' second-quarter revenue 5.596 billion euros, up 10.2% year over year; net profit 309 million euros, down 24.2% year over year.
4. [U.S. Democrats consider increasing share buyback tax] U.S. Senate Democrats are considering adding a 1 percent share buyback tax to their tax, climate and drug price bills to appease diehard Senator Sinema, according to people familiar with the matter., without losing the support of moderate Senator Manchin. Sinema, an Arizona Democrat, opposes closing the carried interest loophole and has expressed concern about the impact of the Democrats' proposal for a 15 percent minimum corporate tax on large corporations.
5. Yesterday, market rumors said that ByteDance was considering acquiring Missfresh. In response, the relevant person in charge of ByteDance responded that the news that Douyin acquired Missfresh on the Internet was untrue.
6. Tesla CEO Elon Musk: Based on future cash flow, it is possible to buy back shares. Cybertruck will start production in mid-2023. Tesla is expected to achieve "mass production" of the new 4680 battery by the end of 2022. Tesla may announce the location of another factory in 2022. Tesla's shareholder meeting approved the split transaction plan of 1 share for 3 shares.
7. FuboTV's revenue in the second quarter was US $222 million, US $131 million in the same period last year, an increase of 69.53% year over year; the net loss was US $116 million, which was US $94.9 million in the same period last year, an increase of 22% year over year; the loss per share was US $0.63, compared with the same period last year. The loss per share was $0.68.
U.S. stocks premarket, Dow futures rose 0.06%, Nasdaq futures fell 0.16%, S & P 500 futures fell 0.08%.
Alibaba, Tencent Music fell more than 2%, JD.com, Pinduoduo fell nearly 2%. Beke, NetEase fell more than 1%, Baidu fell nearly 1%.
DoorDash rose more than 10 %, Q2 revenue increased 30% year over year to $1.6 billion, and total order value (GOV) increased 25% year over year.
FuboTV surged more than 17%, with second-quarter revenue of $222 million, up 69.53% year over year.
Cloudflare surged 19%, second-quarter revenue rose 54% year over year to $235 million, and raised its full-year revenue guidance.
AMC theaters fell 10 %, second-quarter revenue 1.166 billion dollars slightly less than expected, the company plans to issue about 517 million shares of preference shares.
Block fell 7.4%, the second quarter net loss of $208 million worse than expected, year over year turned into a loss.
Lyft rose nearly 8%, second-quarter revenue rose 30% year over year to $991 million, and active riders rose 16% year over year to 19.9 million, the highest level since the start of the innovation crown epidemic.